Select the jurisdiction from the list on the right to learn more about the rules governing the registration and operation of the company in selected jurisdiction.
- Load more
Make sure to prepare the following to start your new company:
- passport or ID – it might be necessary you will be asked to notarize it;
- your utility bill – make sure its recently issued;
- source of wealth;
- other documents – i.e. your CV to show it to the banks, business plan which we will help to prepare.
When you decide to open a bank account:
- get the numbers over to the compliance officer – they want to understand your idea to help assess whether they are right choice for you;
- have a banking opinion from your bank – show that you are a credible partner;
- make sure you have a corporate diagram – explain your structure to the bank.
Where to incorporate:
Let us assist you with that – there are too many factors to include them here!
(+48) 605 989 888,
(+48) 42 663 65 03.